Join me as I offer encouragement and methods on how to manage your stuttering and live the life you want. I also interview other people who stutter, report on what’s happening in the stuttering community around the world, the latest on stuttering research and therapy, and I also take you behind the scenes in the creation of my Franky Banky comics.
Subscribe and listen
- Scatman’s World
- The Fluency Trap (part 2)
- The Fluency Trap
- ASHA Conference from a PWS perspective: the education gap
- Conversations at a stuttering conference
- Portraits for stuttering awareness
- Should I wear a name tag?
- Kids review Franky Banky’s graphic novel
- Franky Banky’s interactive graphic novel
- Sea Green at Niagara Falls
- Drawn and heard
- New book progress and 400 geese
- Second half of 2021
- The misunderstood definition of acceptance
- A work in progress
- Bringing awareness and diversity for children
- It’s their stutter, not mine
- Your voice has value no matter what
- Too fast for words
- Disability awareness with a punch(line)
Participate in my podcast!
Use the voice memo app on your smartphone and record about 3 minutes (time constraints for people who stutter?!) on the topic of stuttering, or any questions you may have about the content on my podcast or book. Then email your recording to me and I will play it on the next episode of my podcast!
Golden Rule: Keep it clean as kids listen to my podcast and SLPs play episodes in therapy sessions. I also reserve the right to decide wether or not to play submitted audio.