Join me as I offer encouragement and methods on how to manage your stuttering and live the life you want. I also interview other people who stutter, report on what’s happening in the stuttering community around the world, the latest on stuttering research and therapy, and I also take you behind the scenes in the creation of my Franky Banky comics.
Subscribe and listen
- Stammering Pride and Prejudice
- Impact of shame on children who stutter
- We are in this together
- ABC conference in Montreal
- My Beautiful Stutter
- Stutterer Interrupted, Ask Me Anything About Dyslexia
- Therapy smorgasbord
- Iceland 2019 Congress
- Making stuttering awareness more effective
- Using humour in speech therapy
- Porky Pig: Role model for people who stutter
- Iceland2019, Nordic Stuttering Seminars, and more!
- When Oliver Speaks
- When I Stutter documentary
- The only person who has to love me when I stutter is me
- Comic books about stuttering
- Each and every one of us can do something!
- A walk in the park
Participate in my podcast!
Use the voice memo app on your smartphone and record about 3 minutes (time constraints for people who stutter?!) on the topic of stuttering, or any questions you may have about the content on my podcast or book. Then email your recording to me and I will play it on the next episode of my podcast!
Golden Rule: Keep it clean as kids listen to my podcast and SLPs play episodes in therapy sessions. I also reserve the right to decide wether or not to play submitted audio.